Are you happy with the services of your current website hosting agency? Working with a top host in Malaysia is a wonderful experience, so most probably, you are also thinking of entrusting email hosting to your current agency. Is this the right decision, or should you pay for a separate email hosting service for your online business? Well, it’s always better to keep things together. Don’t separate email hosting from web hosting.
How important is a business email?
A business email is that address from which you send any kind of business-related communication. Ideally, it must be a professional email that utilizes your own domain name. For instance, email@example.com. It is important because individuals are receiving hundreds of emails each day, and they wouldn’t want to deal with those that looks spammy.
What is website hosting?
Web hosting is the specific service that provides the server (physical computer space) necessary for your web pages to go live online. For your website to be accessible by anyone around the world, your website files must be stored on 1 or more servers, and make those kinds of files available to website browsers.
The web content that can be stored on that server include everything from apps and software to images and text.
What is email hosting?
Email hosting is a kind of service in which the web hosting provider rents out the server space, but for specific email data. and information. It can be:
- With an entirely different company that handles email hosting
- On that same exact server that hosts and protects your website data
- With the same agency that hosts your own website, though on a different server
Do you need separate email hosting service?
No. Actually, it’s a lot better to keep web hosting and email hosting in a single place. Here are the reasons:
- When changes are created to your website or email, you can have a single central location to modify, update or make necessary changes.
- If the emails are going the same network as your web hosting, speed and deliverability would be optimal.
- It is always better to have a single point of contact when dealing with a vast range of services. Dealing with multiple vendors is frustrating and confusing.
- If you are happy and contented with your current website hosting company, there is no point in looking somewhere else for email hosting.